Compression therapy is an extremely popular service among athletes and non-athletes. We offer compression boots for the legs, shorts for the hips and lower back, and arm sleeves for the arms and shoulders. Pressurized compartments fill with air to help improve blood flow and circulation. By adding pressure to certain parts of the body, the compression helps speed up your body’s natural process of filtering lactic acid and metabolites. By driving higher volumes of healthy, filtered and oxygen-rich blood to your muscles, your body has a chance to heal itself faster.
Compression therapy helps to facilitate cellular repair and protein synthesis, boosts lymphatic drainage to relieve inflammation and reduce swelling, and mobilizes toxins such as lactic acid and excess fluids. What you’ll notice is less stiffness and soreness, as well as increased mobility and flexibility.
Want to know more?
- Increase blood circulation to muscles
- Reduce exercise-induced swelling
- Promote consistent recovery
- Metabolize carbon dioxide
- Facilitate protein synthesis
- Alleviate inflammation
- Mobilize metabolites
- Improve circulation
- Flush lactic acid
- Mitigate edema
- Speed healing
YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO MODES:
- Improves venous outflow and arterial inflow.
- Improves circulation and helps mobilize lymph fluid, lactic acids, metabolites and carbon dioxide.
There are 5 different modes to choose from one that inflates and then deflates one after the other, each chamber would inflate and stay inflated until all four chambers, alternating of different chambers, and see all four chambers are inflated together. Each one has a specific purpose along with the ability to inflate or stay on a specific region in the legs.
USED BY PRO TEAMS
Compression technology is currently used by many Professional Sporting Teams and well known Professional Athletes including:
- NBA, NFL, AFL, NRL Teams
- CrossFit Pro’s, Triathletes, Ironmen, Ironwomen, UFC Cage fighters
- BMC Racing Team, Boston Celtics, St.Louis Rams, Adelaide Crows and many more.
- Lebron James, Vitor Belfort, Kevin Garnett, Amare Stoudemire, Taylor Walker, Patrick Dangerfield, Adam Goodes, and many more.